Safer Dorset Fund - Community Grant
Please read the information below and follow the instructions for completing your application.
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you take careful note of the following terms and conditions before completing the form.
Organisations must possess and implement appropriate written policies (e.g. those relating to children and young people and vulnerable adults, and equality and diversity.)
If the Grant Award Holder is working with children under the age of 18, they will have a current safeguarding policy and child protection procedures. All staff and volunteers in contact with children will hold a DBS certificate.
The Grant Holder will have a Vulnerable Adults Policy.
All staff and volunteers employed by the Grant Award Holder and contributing to this project will have undertaken relevant safeguarding training.
The Grant Holder will hold public liability insurance cover in connection with the project, including employers’ insurance where appropriate.
The Grant Holder is solely liable for all loss, cost or damage relating to the project and agrees that the OPCC shall not be liable for any loss, cost or damage suffered by any person relating to the project, including any project activities and/or project asset purchases.
- Funding is subject to Grant Holders signing and upholding the OPCC Grant Agreement.
- The PCC makes no commitment to renew or award grant support after the initial award
- Grants should be spent within the timescales agreed with the OPCC
- Any unspent funds must be returned to the OPCC for redistribution through the Community Grant
- Grant Holders must keep financial records that evidence how the award has been spent
- Grant Holders should make every effort to get value for money when purchasing goods or services and may be asked to evidence this
- Payment will be made by BACS transfer (this may be via two instalments subject to conditions, if appropriate).
Safer Dorset Fund Brand
- The Grant Holder shall ensure that the PCC Safer Dorset Fund brand is used appropriately and not misrepresented in any way. By awarding a grant, the PCC does not endorse the funded organisation, nor representatives of the organisation.
- All publicity referring to the funded project should be agreed in advance with the OPCC.
- A failure to include any of the required information will result in an unsuccessful application. A failure to comply with any of the above conditions attached to a successful award may result in a discontinuation of funding or a possible requirement to repay a funding award.
To complete the application form, please follow the steps below:
- Download the application form.
- Open the application form and click “Enable Editing”.
- Save the application form to your own computer.
- Complete the application form. Please ensure that all aspects of the application form are completed prior to submission.