Dorset Safer Business Partnership
The Dorset Safer Business Partnership (DSBP) aims to deliver in partnership, the best possible service to Dorset’s business community.
The aim of the Dorset Safer Business Partnership is to make Dorset the safest County and lead the way in preventing and reducing business crime. Working in partnership, the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC), Dorset Police and local business lead representatives, work together to fight business crime.
The work of this partnership focuses on four key areas - crime prevention, crime reporting, engagement and visibility, cyber-crime and fraud.
- To understand the extent and impact of business crime by increasing reporting and community engagement
- To improve intelligence and crime prevention by improved interaction and engagement with businesses
- To communicate and publicise information emanating from the Partnership
- To increase the business community’s confidence in the police
- To influence and develop strategic themes and projects to tackle business crime issues
- To support development of plans focussing on prevention, intelligence and enforcement
- To identify high priority business crime issues and subsequently prioritising these issues for Partnership activity
Partnership membership comprises of key stakeholders from/representing the business community, in addition to the OPCC and Dorset Police - Key stakeholders representing private sector businesses include Business Improvement Districts (BIDs), Chambers of Trade and Commerce and leads from small to medium enterprises (SMEs), retail sector and public sector.
Dorset Police Business Crime Strategy
The Dorset Police Business Crime Strategy sets out an ambition for Dorset Police to work in partnership to fight business crime and to unite partners to prevent, report, detect and tackle crime across the business communities of Dorset.
Read the Latest Cyber Crime Newsletter
Leave your comments