Operation Relentless Community Fund - ASB
Please read the information below and follow the instructions for completing your application.
CONDITIONS OF A GRANT AWARD
- Grant Recipients must undertake monitoring and evaluation activities to demonstrate the success of and/or learning from the project and as outlined in the project proposal. This information will be provided at any time following a request by the OPCC and in all cases at the end of the funding period.
- The PCC has imposed two mandatory outcomes in relation to the fund, these can be found in the application form, however; it is up to applicants to decide how they will monitor these outcomes.
- The OPCC must be informed of any change in the nature of the funded project or of any changes in the status of the funded organisation, during the funded period.
- The Grant Award Holder will keep monitoring records of beneficiaries (service users), recording age, gender, ethnicity and whether beneficiaries regard themselves as disabled.
- A full list of Grant Conditions will be provided upon successful application and award.
- Funding is subject to Grant Recipients signing and upholding the OPCC Grant Agreement.
- The PCC makes no commitment to renew or award grant support after the initial award.
- Grants should be spent within the timescales agreed with the OPCC.
- Any unspent funds must be returned to the OPCC for redistribution through the Community Grant scheme.
- Grant Recipient must keep financial records that evidence how the funding has been spent.
- Grant Recipient should make every effort to get value for money when purchasing goods or services and may be asked to evidence this.
- Payment will be made by BACS transfer.
- The Grant Award Holder must immediately notify the Dorset OPCC in writing if there is any material change affecting its finances or activities or any other matters stated in the Grant Proposal, throughout the period that the Grant is being provided.
- A failure to comply with any of these conditions and subsequent Grant conditions by a successful Grant Recipient may result in a discontinuation of funding or requirement to repay a funding award.
- Organisations must possess and implement appropriate written policies if applicable (e.g. those relating to children and young people and vulnerable adults, and equality and diversity)
- If the Grant Recipient is working with children under the age of 18 or vulnerable adults, they must have a current safeguarding policy. Staff and volunteers in contact with children and/or vulnerable adults will hold a DBS certificate.
- The Grant Recipient is solely liable for all loss, cost or damage relating to the Project and agrees that the OPCC shall not be liable for any loss, cost or damage suffered by any person relating to the Project, including any Project activities and/or Project Asset purchases
- The Grant Recipient will have in place appropriate insurance policies in connection with the project, including where appropriate employers’ liability insurance.
- Funding is subject to Grant Holders signing and upholding the OPCC Grant Agreement.
- The PCC makes no commitment to renew or award grant support after the initial award
- Grants should be spent within the timescales agreed with the OPCC
- Any unspent funds must be returned to the OPCC for redistribution
- Grant Holders must keep financial records that evidence how the award has been spent
- Grant Holders should make every effort to get value for money when purchasing goods or services and may be asked to evidence this
- Payment will be made by BACS transfer (this may be via two instalments subject to conditions, if appropriate).
PCC FUND BRAND CONDITIONS
- The Grant Recipient shall ensure that the PCC brand is used appropriately and not misrepresented in any way. By awarding a grant, the PCC does not endorse the funded organisation, nor representatives of the organisation.
- All publicity referring to the funded project is to be agreed in advance with the OPCC.
- Where there is the opportunity for the PCC (or representative of) to attend an event, the Grant Recipient is to communicate this at the earliest convenience for consideration.
- A failure to include any of the required information will result in an unsuccessful application.
To complete the application form, please follow the steps below:
- Download the application form.
- Open the application form and click “Enable Editing”.
- Save the application form to your own computer.
- Complete the application form*
*Please ensure all aspects of the application form are completed prior to submission.